To crack the toughest exam of our country is indeed a privilege and a dream come true. Their fight just does not stop with cracking the IAS exams but goes beyond the interview of SSB, so that they come out to the world as the great legends and a warrior. To achieve something so big, they must be fit physically and mentally. The planning schedule must not stop and be limited to studies but also their diets. The centers of IAS coaching in Chennai also give importance to the diet, so that their students are fit and fine to take up the difficult and the most competitive exams.
You sure must be wondering what will happen if proper diets are not planned and taken. Most of the people in our country have underestimated the dietary intakes and are very careless, thereby brushing it aside. When one does not get the proper nutrients, it will ultimately lead to many physical and psychological problems. It also takes one to the great depression, and the aspirants find it difficult to concentrate. And the worst part, they end up failing in the exam. Improper diet leads to anxiety, obesity, stress, sleep disturbance, and they find it very difficult to concentrate. Hence, a proper and nutritious diet is essential for students to beat the toughest exams.
The finest workout packages and diet are those that perfectly suits our lifestyle. One must concentrate on the daily intake of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals rather than finding out in the street for these energy boosters. The meal that you get at home is the best and the most nutritious. Outside food is okay once in a while, but make sure that you follow a healthy diet at home. It helps you to stay away from all kinds of diseases.
It has also been researched and proved in the Indian hut-Bangkok site that a proper diet that is overloaded with vitamins and nutrients helps to stimulate mental longevity, muscle growth, cardiovascular and muscular strength, and recovers from all types of illness. It is also suggested that there needs no extravagance of diet on the table, but a humble and simple diet that fills all the nutritional value. A simple planned diet will keep you stress-free, and it will also become a habit to eat healthy and right.
The following chart will help you to plan your diet accordingly. Take a look below.
Vegetables are loaded with all the vitamins, minerals and fibers
- Tomato – It is useful for tissue connectivity and also helps in improving vision. It keeps your heart tissues clean by filtering out dirt.
- Spinach – They are loaded with vitamin K, which is very important to build stronger bones. Eating all types of green leafy vegetables improves one’s eyesight and keeps the body light and fresh. It will aid in bowel movements.
- Cruciferous Vegetables – Aspirants must make sure that their plate has at least one or more of these vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, or Brussels sprouts. It keeps your stomach full for a long time and helps in concentration.
Fruits must be replaced with junk foods
- Citrus fruits like the orange and sweet limes are loaded with vitamin C. It strengthens our immune system and keeps it in proper shape.
- Avocados are the best fruit to beat obesity and helps in burning fat in our body.
Protein helps in building muscle and repairs the tissue
- Whole Eggs – Eggs must be taken whole and not just the white or the yolk. It is best to eat a boiled egg than the fried ones.
- Fish – Salmon, Anchovies, Mackerel, and Sardines helps to lift the mood and keeps one energetic and active.
- Lean Meats – Chicken, Pork or Turkey is best, but if you are vegetarian, then eat loads of paneer.
- Beans – Small red beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, black beans are fully packed with magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium.
- Lentils – They are counted low in calories and are very good for the heart.
Whole Grains and Starches
- Yams and Sweet Potatoes – They are the energy storage reservoir for the body.
- Quinoa – They are high in protein and also help people reduce migraine problems.
All types of nuts are very nutritious and healthy. Just mix all the nuts and eat like a snack anytime you feel food carving. They help to strengthen the body and mind. Check Out – the delicious protein rich foods to eat.
Apart from all these healthy foods, make sure to keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and other healthy juices.